We’re thrilled to announce that the wait is over…outdoor classes are BACK!
Are you ready to sweat outdoors, reunite with gym friends, and get in-person coaching in a safe environment??
The group class workout experience you’ve missed so much is finally here again and included in our 416 online program!
Our preliminary start date is Friday June 11th.
How do outdoor classes work?
- We will be running full 1 hour strength and conditioning group classes every day of the week
- Our classes will take place at HTO Park West and on the 6th floor rooftop of our building
- Limit of 9 participants per class
- Our coaches will be bringing equipment for members, and setting up distanced stations
- All equipment is sanitized after every class
- Participants and coaches will stay 9 feet apart at all times
- Covid-19 screening forms along with a map of the class location are sent 2 hours prior to class
- Masks are optional
* Our evening outdoor classes will meet in front of the gym and receive equipment individually curbside pickup style to bring to the 6th floor rooftop, for a new workout location with bonus views!
Starting outdoor schedule:
Monday – Friday: 6:30am (HTO Park W) & 5:30pm (6th floor rooftop)
Saturday: 9am & 10am (HTO Park W)
Sunday: 9am (HTO Park W)
We will be monitoring attendance patterns closely during the first week, and add classes according to demand.
Updated Zoom Class Schedule:
How do I sign up?
- Email Karolina@416fitnessclub.com to get started or to take your membership off hold
- Class sign ups will be done through the Wodify app
- Tap “class schedule” in the Wodify and reserve your spot ahead of time
Our coaches are beyond excited to see your faces and give you the absolute best outdoor class experience! Come join us for a summer full of fitness gains and fun!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Karolina (Karolina@416fitnessclub.com)
See you out there!
– 416 Fitness Club Team