The feedback of our Live Zoom classes has been amazing! Thank you to everyone who has attended so far. We hope that everyone else can attend and enjoy our virtual version of a daily class at 416 soon.
Our coaches want to make sure that every member is receiving as much value as possible during the one hour class. We’re working really hard to find ways to improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of these classes.
In doing so, we have put together a guide for members to help you get the most out of each class:
BEFORE EACH CLASS:
1)Watch the WOD video:
- Every workout is posted the night before at 8pm in the 416 Online group. This video will provide the workout description including intent and stimulus; movement demonstrations and scaling options; and what we’re going to do for the warm-up. Watching this video will help you better prepare and understand all of the movements and elements involved in class.
2)Talk to your coach:
- Every 416 Online member has been assigned an accountability coach. Your coach will customize the workout of the day for you based on your goals, fitness level, and available equipment. They will be a valuable resource for motivation and to answer any questions you might have about the workout, and how to complete it.
3)Set-up your space and screen.
- Creating a dedicated workout space is critical. We recommend 8ft x 8ft, with overhead clearance. Obviously, some Toronto condo’s make this very difficult, but ensuring you have a space with enough room, and a good view of your screen to watch the coach and see your workout friends really important.
- Have the necessary equipment ready before the class starts.
- Depending on how “techy” you are, you can use your phone, ipad, laptop, or tv to view our classes.
- Save the link. Our Zoom classes are held on this link . Once you click on the link, you will be put into a “waiting room” until your coach lets you in.
4)Workouts are better with friends
- Tag your workout partner on 416 Online, or message them directly to make sure they join you for the class! Friendly competition will also help you push a little bit harder in the workout!
- Tell you coach to join you in the class! (unless they’re leading it)